6. - 28. 2. 2021
electronic and mail with starting pack
We appeal to observe all current restrictions in the place the participant will take a part in
the virtual race.
For more accurate results, please finish a chosen distance from your registration. The minimum distance is the exact distance of the tracks during the event in the Jizera Mountains.
All active participants will be added to the raffle for the prizes from our partners and
The organiser of the Virtual Jizerská 50 2021 (hereinafter referred to as the Event) is SKI
KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA, z.s. with registered office at Jablonecká 21, Liberec 1, post code
460 01, IČ: 41324471, entered in the Registery kept by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem,
section L, entry 377 .
• Virtual Jizerská 50 2021 takes place from 6 th February to 28 th February 2021 and it is an
alternative sport activity in relation to regular races.
• The contestant can participate in the event at any time during the date of the event at any
• The contestant must cover the minimum distance specified for the race for which they
have registered. The location where to cover the distance is of their choice. If they do not
want to cover the specified distance, they can choose the VIRTUAL Jizerská race - Free race
in which it is possible to cover any distance, and not only on skis.
• Races available for registration:
VIRTUAL ČEZ Jizerská 50 (minimum distance 47,5 km)
VIRTUAL Volkswagen Bedřichovská 30 (minimum distance 28 km)
VIRTUAL Hervis Jizerská 25 (minimum distance 25 km)
VIRTUAL CT Jizerská 10 (minimum distance 8 km)
VIRTUAL Pojišťovna VZP Mini Jizerská (minimum distance 500m)
VIRTUAL Jizerská - Free Race (minimum 5 km)
• The selected distance must be covered using one activity. It is not allowed to stop the
measured time or divide the race into several sections.
• For the VIRTUAL ČEZ Jizerská 50, VIRTUAL Volkswagen Bedřichovská 30, VIRTUAL Hervis
Jizerská 25, VIRTUAL ČT Jizerská 10 and VIRTUAL Pojišťovna VZP Mini Jizerská it is possible
to use only cross-country skiing (in the 50K, 25K and 10K races and in the Mini race only
classic technique is allowed, in the 30K race you can use freestyle).
• VIRTUAL Jizerská - Free race can be run using any sports activity (running, cycling, skating,
walking, etc.), in which it is possible to measure the distance.
• The competitor is obliged to complete the entire course on their own without the help of
others and other assistance. In case of violation of this rule, the organizer reserves the right
to disqualify the competitor.
• Time measurement and the activity recording is done by the competitor using their own
resources (sports watch, smartphone, etc.).
• Each competitor is allowed to enter only one activity per registration.
• The performance will not be used to calculate and determine the start wave for the
Jizerská 50 race in 2022.
• The performance, on the other hand, is credited to the competitor as participation in
Jizerská 50, and will be recognized as a performance to be counted for entry to the
Champions Club (starting with at least 30 participations in the history of the 50K course).
• Due to the nature of the virtual race, no prizes are awarded for best placements.
• Participation in the Event does not entitle the competitor to a stamp in the WorldLoppet
passport. However, the event is part of the WorldLoppet Virtual Racing League.
• The competitor participates in the event at their own risk and by submitting the
application they confirm that their health allows them to participate in the Event.
• Participants are not insured against accidents during the VIRTUAL race. We recommend
arranging the Czech Tourist insurance from VZP Insurance Company.
• Only skiers over 15 years of age may take part in the event. Competitor under the age of
15 can take part in the event only if accompanied by an adult of 18 years or older.
• The competitor is obliged to comply with the current government regulations valid during
the time of participation in the event. Participation in the event does not entitle the
competitor to any exemption to government regulations issued by competent state
• A package with a race number, medals and gifts from partners is sent to the competitor's
address listed in their sportID account within 5 days.
• The organiser reserves the right not to publish inappropriate photos uploaded together
with performance data.
• The organizer reserves the right not to recognize the result if it does not correspond to the
The environment is important to us, so please be tidy while participating in the event. Do
not leave any rubbish behind (bottles, food packaging, etc.).