Perfect waxing is the basis of the best cross-country experience. If you want to have your skis prepared like a professional for the Jizerská 50, be sure to take advantage of the experienced servicing staff at SWIX.
Regardless of whether you order waxing directly during registration – you can do so at the end of registration after payment – or you make a booking via your SportID account, here is a simple guide to how to go about it:
- Login to your account at SportID
- Register for a race and click the booking link in the last step or click the ski waxing tab.
- Select the race that you want to have your skis waxed for (ČEZ Jizerská 50, Volkswagen Bedřichovská 30, Hervis Jizerská 25, or ČT Jizerská 10).
- Choose a time that suits you and whether you want to hand over your skis the day before your race at the race number issue point in Liberec or at the SWIX stand in Bedřichov.
- Select the service that best suits you (Hobby (B30 only), Sport, Racing, Racing Elite). In the event that the requested service does not appear in the scroll box, it is already fully booked and the service is not available to additional customers.
- Pay online by card. (No refunds will be provided. However, the service can be transferred to another person; simply forward your confirmation email to the relevant person.)
- At the time you selected, simply bring your skis to the professionals at the race number issue point in Liberec or the SWIX stand in Bedřichov. Make sure that the skis are clean of old wax beforehand.
- Pick up the prepared skis from the SWIX stand in Bedřichov. If you hand over your skis in Liberec, we will bring them to the race venue for you.
- Enjoy the 53rd ČEZ Jizerská 50.