Do you need to rebook the start fee to another racer, to change the race event within the race series or just the race route length in the same race event, or to change everything at the same time? No problem whatsoever. Now, you can make all the changes yourself after logging into your SportID profile.
HOW TO MAKE IT?
1. Select in the My bookings section the start fee for which you would like to make the changes. Just click on the button marked Amend booking.
2. You can either select from the list the runner you already have assigned as related to your account:
or you can rebook the race to a completely different racer. You just find the required racer using his/her user name:
3. As part of the rebooking process, you can also assign the new racer directly to a race route/race event. You can also change the race route and race event for the previous racer.
4. In the last rebooking process step, you can select in the summary the way for paying the handling fee, i.e. via direct deposit or card. (When paying using the card, the requested changes will be displayed immediately after your payment is processed successfully. When paying using direct deposit, the requested changes will be shown once the money reaches the account, which may take even several days according to working days when bank transactions occur among bank institutions.)
5. The change will appear on the account once the money reaches the system. Then, you will see the change in both rebookings:
And in the My bookings section of the previous start fee; here, you will be able to buy e.g. supplement services or to register yourself in the team competition where such a competition is available.
* You can only make changes for your start fee or, eventually, for the start fee of your related accounts. If you also placed in the rebooking process applications for your friends using their user IDs, they must make the change in their SportID accounts themselves. A new racer must have an opened account in the SportID; the start fee of a racer who has no account in SportID cannot be rebooked.