Jizerská 50 Virtual Race 2021
TRADE TERMS of the SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z.s., seat at Jablonecká 21, Liberec 1, Post Code 460 01, IČ: 41324471, as entered in the registry of the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section L, entry 377 (hereafter only as “seller”), for the sale of race fee for virtual races as part of the Virtual Jizerská 50 2021 sport event (hereafter only as “Event”) and other services or goods related to this Event through an on-line shop at www.sportid.cz web page.
For the purpose of these trade terms the virtual race is the activity realised and recorded by the race participant at any chosen place on the date of the event. Detailed rules of virtual races and detailed information can be found HERE
1.1. In accordance with Section 1751 (1) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code (hereinafter the “Civil Code”), these Seller’s Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “T&C”) provide for the mutual rights and obligations of the Parties established in relation to or under a purchase contract (hereinafter the “Purchase Contract”) entered into by and between the Seller and a natural person (hereinafter the “Buyer”) by means of the Seller’s e-shop, concerning especially the purchase of services in the form of an entry to virtual races (entry fee) and other additional services or goods related to the Event (hereinafter separately or jointly the “Subject of Purchase”). The Seller operates the e-shop on a website at www.sportid.cz (hereinafter the “Website”) via a website interface (hereinafter the “Website Interface”).
1.2. Provisions deviating from the T&C may be agreed in the Purchase Contract. Any deviating provisions contained in the Purchase Contract shall prevail over the provisions of the T&C.
1.3. The provisions of the T&C form an integral part of each Purchase Contract. The Purchase Contract and the T&C are drawn up in the Czech, English and German language.
1.4. The Seller may change and/or supplement the wording of the T&C. This provision shall in no way prejudice the rights and obligations established during the term of effect of the previous versions of the T&C.
1.5. The Buyer agrees with the use of means of distance communication in ordering the Subject of Purchase. Any costs incurred by the Buyer in the use of means of distance communication in relation to execution of the Purchase Contract (costs of internet connection, telephone charges) shall be borne by the Buyer him/herself.
1.6. These T&C also:
a) provide information to Buyers who are consumers on their rights following from the Contract and legal regulations on consumer protection;
b) comprise the consent of Buyers who are consumers to personal data processing by the Seller and provide information to data subjects on the duration and purpose of processing, and on the scope of personal data in respect of which the consent is being given.
1.7. A Buyer who is a consumer is any individual who, outside his/her trade, business or profession, enters into an agreement or has other dealings with the Seller, who is in the position of entrepreneur (hereinafter and hereinabove also a “consumer”).
1.8. These T&C are displayed on a website and can thus be saved and reproduced by the Buyer.
1.9. If a consumer dispute arises between the Seller and a Buyer who is a consumer based on the Purchase Contract and the parties are unable to resolve the dispute by mutual agreement, the Buyer (consumer) may file an application for out-of-court resolution of the dispute with an entity authorised to deal with out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, specifically the Czech Trade Inspectorate, Central Inspectorate – ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: adr.coi.cz.
2. USER ACCOUNT
2.1. The Buyer shall order the Subject of Purchase directly from the Website Interface after his/her registration.
2.2. The Buyer must always provide accurate and true data when registering on the Website and ordering the Subject of Purchase. The Buyer is obliged to update the data set out within the purchase order in case of any change in the data, and inform the Seller of such changes. The Seller deems that the data provided by the Buyer when ordering the Subject of Purchase are accurate.
3. EXECUTION OF PURCHASE CONTRACT
3.1. The possibility to register for a given virtual race on the web pages is informative and the seller is not obliged to sign a purchase agreement relevant for this subject of purchase. The provisions of Article 1732 section 2 of the Civil Code does not apply.
3.2. The Website Interface comprises information on the Subject of Purchase, including primarily specification of prices of the individual Subjects of Purchase. The prices of the Subjects of Purchase remain valid as long as they are displayed in the Website Interface. This provision shall in no way limit the Seller’s option to enter into a Purchase Contract under terms and conditions agreed individually.
3.3. To place a purchase order, the Buyer shall fill in the order form in the Website Interface. The order form includes, in particular, information on:
3.3.1. the entry being ordered;
3.3.2. any additional services and/or goods being ordered;
3.3.3. the method of payment of the purchase price
3.3.4. membership in the Sports Association for Joy
(hereinafter jointly the “Purchase Order”).
3.4. After paying the price for the article of purchase, a buyer with delivery address in the Czech Republic will receive a race package with the race number, medals and gifts from the partners of the Event at the delivery address specified in the order.
A buyer with delivery address abroad, who pays the postage for "Europe" or "World", will be sent the race package to the delivery address they specified in their order. If a buyer with delivery address abroad is not interested in the delivery of the race package and/or does not choose any postage option, they will be provided with the article of purchase in digital form at the e-mail address specified in the order.
3.5. Before the Purchase Order is sent to the Seller, the Buyer can check and modify the data that (s)he specified in the order so that the Buyer can find and correct any mistakes made when filling in the Purchase Order. The Buyer sends the Purchase Order to the Seller by clicking on the button “Complete registration”. The Seller deems that the data provided in the Purchase Order are accurate. The Seller shall confirm the Purchase Order without delay after receiving it, by sending an e-mail to the Buyer’s e-mail address indicated in the Purchase Order (hereinafter the “Buyer’s e-mail address”).
3.6 The contractual relationship (Purchase Contract) between the Seller and the Buyer arises upon completion of the registration (acceptance), sent by the Seller to the Buyer by e-mail to the Buyer’s e-mail address.
3.7 As well as the paying entry fee, buyers also have the opportunity to donate a sum directly to the Committee of Good Will of the Olga Havel Foundation, Organisation ID No.: 00406066 (hereinafter “the Foundation”). The foundation will provide the donation in its full amount to the supported stories of handicapped children.
3.8 On the basis of a cooperation agreement entered into with the Foundation, the Seller is only a payment point and the foundation is the direct beneficiary. Under the aforementioned agreement, the Foundation is obliged to provide the buyer (donor) with confirmation of entry into a donation agreement, if the buyer so requests by letter or e-mail
4. PRICE OF ENTRY AND PAYMENT TERMS
4.1. The Buyer may pay the price of the Subject of Purchase under the Purchase Contract to the Seller as follows:
by cashless transfer to the Seller’s account;
by payment card.
4.2. In case of cashless payment, the purchase price shall be payable within 3 days of execution of the Purchase Contract.
4.3. In case of cashless payment, the Buyer’s obligation to pay the purchase price is deemed performed as soon as the Seller’s account is credited with the relevant amount.
5. Membership in Sports Association for Joy
5.1. If, during registration, the buyer takes advantage of the opportunity to activate membership of Sports Association for Joy, z.s., with its registered office at the address Přívozní 2a, 170 00 Prague 7, Organisation ID No.: 05580421, listed in the Register of Associations maintained by the Municipal Court of Prague, File No. L 67098, (hereinafter “Sports Association for Joy”), he/she shall be obliged to pay the Sports Association for Joy membership fee together with the entry fee (for which he/she will receive a discount in this case). The amount of the membership fee is shown on the web interface during registration, and the buyer then confirms his/her application to join Sports Association for Joy and the commitment to pay the membership fee in a purchase order.
5.2 Based on a cooperation agreement entered with Sports Association for Joy, the seller is only a payment point for paying the membership fee, and Sports Association for Joy is the direct recipient of the fee. At the request of the buyer by letter or e-mail, Sports Association for Joy shall provide confirmation of payment of the membership fee.
5.3 On the basis of a request to activate membership of Sports Association for Joy, the buyer shall receive a discount on the entry fee in the amount specified on the web interface. The buyer shall only be entitled to a discount on the entry fee if membership of Sports Association for Joy is established in compliance with Article III. of the statutes of Sports Association for Joy. If the buyer does not meet the conditions for membership of Sports Association for Joy, he/she shall lose his/her entitlement to the discount on the entry fee received during registration and shall be obliged to return the corresponding amount to the seller. At the same time, the buyer shall be obliged to a refund of the membership fee, where the buyer agrees that the amount paid for membership shall be automatically remitted to the seller to cover the amount of the discount provided on the entry fee.
5.4 If the discount on the entry fee exceeds the membership fee and the buyer loses his/her entitlement to the discount in accordance with Article 5.3. above, the seller shall be entitled to ask the buyer to refund the provided discount in full. Until the owed amount has been repaid in full, the seller shall be entitled to suspend the buyer’s starting fee for the event.
5.5 The membership fee for 2021 is CZK 150 per member for all age categories.
6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
6.1. Buyers who are consumers acknowledge that under Section 1837 (j) of the Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll.), it is not possible to withdraw from a Purchase Contract on the sale of an entry for a race included in the Event on the grounds specified therein.
6.2. Save for cases pursuant to paragraph 6.1 of this Article and subject to any other exemption set out in Section 1837 of the Civil Code, based on which it is not possible to withdraw from a contract, if a consumer ascertains forthwith after having received the Subject of Purchase, but not later than within 14 days, that the goods are unsuitable for the consumer for any reason, the consumer may withdraw from the Purchase Contract without stating a reason. If a consumer decides to exercise this right, the consumer must send a notice of exercise of the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract to the Seller before expiry of the relevant deadline. In the notice of withdrawal, the consumer shall identify the contract, including, but not limited to, specification of his/her name and surname, number of the Purchase Order and date of purchase, and the number of the bank account or address for a refund of the purchase price. The consumer may use a sample notice of withdrawal to this end. At the same time, a Buyer who is a consumer must return the goods within 30 days of the withdrawal, where the goods must be returned complete, with all accompanying documents, undamaged, in the condition and having the value in which the Buyer accepted them. The money for the returned goods will be refunded to the consumer within 14 days of the effective date of the withdrawal by the Buyer and of receipt of the returned goods. The costs associated with the return of the goods (postage) shall be borne by the consumer. The Seller shall remit the money into the Buyer’s account or by postal order, based on the Buyer’s choice. The Seller may refuse a refund of the purchase price until the Buyer who is a consumer performs his/her obligation to return the accepted goods.
6.3. The Seller emphasises that the 14-day deadline for withdrawal from the Purchase Contract only applies to those Buyers who are consumers and only to those Contracts that are not subject to exemptions pursuant to Section 1837 of the Civil Code; in no case does it apply to Buyers other than consumers.
7. FURTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
7.1. The Buyer acquires the right to participate in the Event by paying the full purchase price of the entry fee, and after assigning the start number by the organizer of the relevant Event and in compliance with all current rules and propositions of the Event set by the seller or. the organizer of the Event located on www.jiz50.cz, with which the buyer must get acquainted before the Event and which he undertakes to comply with.
7.2. Participation in the Event is not claimable. The Seller and the organiser of any Event reserve the right not to allow any Buyer to enter the Event, especially if the given Buyer has breached any rule of the Event or rules of fair play or decent behaviour at the Event or in past editions of the Event. Such a person will be refunded the entry fee into the account specified within registration.
7.3. The Seller shall address consumer complaints out of court via e-mail address email@example.com. The Seller shall send information on the manner of addressing any Buyer’s complaint to the Buyer’s e-mail address.
7.4. The Buyer hereby assumes the risk of a change in circumstances in terms of Section 1765 (2) of the Civil Code.
8. BUYER’S REPRESENTATIONS
8.1. The Seller specifies that in accordance with these conditions, the Buyer participates in a virtual running race as part of the Event. There is no service provided by the seller during virtual races and it is all the more necessary for the buyers to pay attention to their safety and health in the virtual running race.
The Buyer represents that:
- (s)he is completely healthy, without any health limitations that would limit or prevent his/her participation in the given Event;
- (s)he participates in the Event of his/her free volition, exclusively on his/her own responsibility and risk, and assumes all responsibility following from this decision;
- (s)he acknowledges that the Event is physically and mentally demanding and recognises that it entails the danger of a serious injury. (S)he has considered the above and assumes this risk absolutely voluntarily;
- (s)he acknowledges that (s)he him/herself is responsible for the condition of the sports apparel and equipment;
- is familiar with the current rules and regulations set by the seller or event. the organizer of the Events located at www.jiz50.cz, and which he undertakes to comply with;
- become familiar with any changes to the rules, regulations and guidelines published by the organizers before the event, respectively. of the relevant plant included in the Event, especially at www.jiz50.cz.
8.2. The Buyer is aware that the neither the Seller nor the organiser is responsible for his/her health condition induced or caused by his/her participation in the Event. The Buyer is obliged to have his/her health condition checked and to read all the information provided by the organiser before the Event.
8.3. Furthermore, the Buyer irrevocably waives the right to compensation for any damage (harm) which might arise to him/her, whether under a contract or otherwise, in respect of any kind of damage (harm), incurred directly or indirectly, in the form of bodily injury, damage to property, loss of working capacity, or pain and suffering for the reason or as a consequence of his/her participation in the Event. This waiver and release of liability is provided for the benefit of the Seller, the organiser and all their representatives, agents and subcontractors, and all other persons participating in the Event, whether as participants or spectators.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
9.1. The following is necessary for successful registration of the Buyer:
a) grant the Seller and partners of the Events consent to personal data processing in the wording included in the registration form, and
b) approve these Seller’s Terms and Conditions; and
c) approve the rules and terms of the Event for which the entry and additional services are being purchased.
9.2. Where the relationship established by the Purchase Contract comprises an international (foreign) element, the Parties hereby agree that their relationship shall be governed by the Czech laws. This shall in no way prejudice consumers’ rights under the generally binding legal regulations.
9.3. If any provision hereof is or becomes invalid or ineffective, such invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that is as close as possible, in its meaning, to the invalid provision. Invalidity or ineffectiveness of any provision shall in no way prejudice the validity of other provisions.
9.4. The Seller will archive each Purchase Contract, including the T&C, in electronic form, and the Contract is not accessible.
9.5. Seller’s contact details: mailing address - SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z. s., Jablonecká 21, Liberec 1, Postal Code 460 01, e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +420 485 100 194.
In Liberec, on 1st February 2021
SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z. s.
Martin Koucký, SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z. s.
Martin Hrabaň, SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA z. s.
The organiser of the Virtual Jizerská 50 2021 (hereinafter referred to as the Event) is SKI KLUB JIZERSKÁ PADESÁTKA, z.s. with registered office at Jablonecká 21, Liberec 1, post code 460 01, IČ: 41324471, entered in the Registery kept by the Regional Court in Ústí nad Labem, section L, entry 377 .
• Virtual Jizerská 50 2021 takes place from 6th February to 28th February 2021 and it is an alternative sport activity in relation to regular races.
• The contestant can participate in the event at any time during the date of the event at any chosen place.
• The contestant must cover the minimum distance specified for the race for which they have registered. The location where to cover the distance is of their choice. If they do not want to cover the specified distance, they can choose the VIRTUAL Jizerská race - Free race in which it is possible to cover any distance, and not only on skis.
• Races available for registration:
VIRTUAL ČEZ Jizerská 50 (minimum distance 47,5 km)
VIRTUAL Volkswagen Bedřichovská 30 (minimum distance 28 km)
VIRTUAL Hervis Jizerská 25 (minimum distance 25 km)
VIRTUAL CT Jizerská 10 (minimum distance 8 km)
VIRTUAL Pojišťovna VZP Mini Jizerská (minimum distance 500m)
VIRTUAL Jizerská - Free Race (minimum 5 km)
• The selected distance must be covered using one activity. It is not allowed to stop the measured time or divide the race into several sections.
• For the VIRTUAL ČEZ Jizerská 50, VIRTUAL Volkswagen Bedřichovská 30, VIRTUAL Hervis Jizerská 25, VIRTUAL ČT Jizerská 10 and VIRTUAL Pojišťovna VZP Mini Jizerská it is possible to use only cross-country skiing (in the 50K, 25K and 10K races and in the Mini race only classic technique is allowed, in the 30K race you can use freestyle).
• VIRTUAL Jizerská - Free race can be run using any sports activity (running, cycling, skating, walking, etc.), in which it is possible to measure the distance.
• The competitor is obliged to complete the entire course on their own without the help of others and other assistance. In case of violation of this rule, the organizer reserves the right to disqualify the competitor.
• Time measurement and the activity recording is done by the competitor using their own resources (sports watch, smartphone, etc.).
• Each competitor is allowed to enter only one activity per registration.
• The performance will not be used to calculate and determine the start wave for the Jizerská 50 race in 2022.
• The performance, on the other hand, is credited to the competitor as participation in Jizerská 50, and will be recognized as a performance to be counted for entry to the Champions Club (starting with at least 30 participations in the history of the 50K course).
• Due to the nature of the virtual race, no prizes are awarded for best placements.
• Participation in the Event does not entitle the competitor to a stamp in the WorldLoppet passport. However, the event is part of the WorldLoppet Virtual Racing League.
• The competitor participates in the event at their own risk and by submitting the application they confirm that their health allows them to participate in the Event.
• Participants are not insured against accidents during the VIRTUAL race. We recommend arranging the Czech Tourist insurance from VZP Insurance Company.
• Only skiers over 15 years of age may take part in the event. Competitor under the age of 15 can take part in the event only if accompanied by an adult of 18 years or older.
• The competitor is obliged to comply with the current government regulations valid during the time of participation in the event. Participation in the event does not entitle the competitor to any exemption to government regulations issued by competent state authorities.
• A package with a race number, medals and gifts from partners is sent to the competitor's address listed in their sportID account within 5 days.
• The organiser reserves the right not to publish inappropriate photos uploaded together with performance data.
• The organizer reserves the right not to recognize the result if it does not correspond to the documented activity.
The environment is important to us, so please be tidy while participating in the event. Do not leave any rubbish behind (bottles, food packaging, etc.).